3D Chromadepth Rules 8 – 16
- Rule 8: ABSOLUTELY NO Video Or Flash Photography Inside The Attraction
- Rule 9: DO NOT Touch The Actors Or Props
- Rule 10: Line Jumping Will Result In Expulsion From The Attraction
- Rule 11: No Running Or Pushing
- Rule 12: Place-Holding Is Not Permitted
- Rule 13: NO ALCOHOL In Any Queue Line Or Attraction
- Rule 14: NO SMOKING In Any Queue Line Or Attraction
- Rule 15: NO WEAPONS Of Any Kind On The Property
- Rule 16: NO DRUGS Of Any Kind On The Property
- Rule 35: DO NOT Smoke – Run – Eat – Drink inside the attraction
Why do I need Queue Line Videos?
Haunts generally dedicate an actor or crew member to announce a lengthy list of Rules & Warnings ever couple of minutes. Not only does this create an extra position that must be filled each night but it also creates additional costs, scheduling and/or training.
Reading your Rules & Warnings will cause inconsistent information for your guests as the announcers may forget or leave out important details due to repetitiveness or boredom.
Queue Line videos play on a loop allowing you to free up a position, save money and always deliver accurate and consistent information to your guests.